Tower 17 is a 2005 E-One 95' Elevating Platform,
and is second due piece of apparatus for all structure related calls in Nottingham Fire Company's primary response district.
Some of the features of this apparatus include:
- Aluminum Cyclone II 6-person cab
- 95' Aluminum 3-section ladder
- 15 Sq. ft. Elevating Platform
- Onan Hydraulic Generator
- 515 Hp Detroit Diesel Engine
- Allison 5-speed Automatic Transmission
- Waterous 2000 GPM Pump
- 300 Gallon Water Tank
- Rear and Side facing Video Cameras
- FireCom Intercom System
- Thermal Imaging Camera
- 2 - 1.75" crosslays 150' & 200'
- 1 - 2.5" crosslay 150'
- EMS First Responder Equipment
- Pre-piped Waterway with twin 750 GPM Nozzles